Adams Memorial Hospital provides registration service to an average of 265 patients per day. While providing 24 hour service, our Patient Registration Department obtains the necessary patient information for all admissions including:
- Out-Patient Surgery
- StatCare of Adams County
- Diabetic Education
- Corporate Health Care
- Pre-Registration of Out-Patients
Once your physician has written your order, please provide the following information. A signed physician’s order with the following information:
1. The date the test/procedure will be done.
2. The Patient’s Name.
3. The type of test/procedure (Lab, X-Ray, Physical Therapy, etc)
4. The Patients Diagnosis (medical need for the test/procedure)
When presenting to the Registration Department for any services, please supply our Registration Clerks with your insurance, Medicare and /or Medicaid card. This will allow us to better serve you more accurately and efficiently.
Additional Patient Registration Services
Patient Representative/ Registration Manager Beth Bedwell (260) 724-2145 EXT 1500
- Patient Account Interpretation
- Negotiate Account Payment Plans
- Financial Assistance information
- The Adams Memorial Charity Service Program
- The Hospital Care for the Indigent Program
- Indiana Medicaid Program
- Customer Service/Customer Payment Service
- Patient Account Payment
Call Central Scheduling to schedule appointments for the following departments and tests.
- Sleep studies
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Holter Monitors
- Cardiac Event Monitors
- EKG’s do not have to be scheduled, they can be done on a walk-in basis.
- Stress Echo Studies
- Dobutomine Studies
- Bubble Studies
- Screening Studies (require no physician order)
- Diagnostic Studies
- Biopsy Procedures
- Clip Placement
- Nuclear Medicine Procedures
- Stress Studies (Cardiolytes)
Bone Density Scans
- Speech Studies